It’s necessary to drink enough water to be able to show your whole physical capacity during workout. Especially while sweating, the body loses lots of water, minerals and salts. 2% less liquids in your body mean 20% less physical performance. The more trained you are, the more and faster you sweat. In numbers: One can sweat about a litre per hour. This needs to be compensated through proper hydration!
- Drink about half a litre directly before workout.
- Take a few sips every 20 minutes.
- Those sips should be little, so the stomach won’t be irritated.
- Water at room temperature is better than ice cold water.
- Right after finishing your workout, drink plenty of water.
With the right drinking bottle towards healthy hydration
Especially during a workout it’s very important to have a practical and reliable drinking bottle at hand. Scroll down and discover the colourful product range of BODDELS! Whether tritan, steel or glass – we have the perfect bottle for every need! Explore our product range here.
- Share this post